Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Happy Retirement

I have been creating a few tags the last few weeks in classes, they are hanging proudly on the board awaiting their turn to play. Mostly they were created to test out blending of distress inks. A couple were just fun decoupage.

The retro sketch is week has shapes resembling tags, so here I can use 2. One distress blending as a background and a decoupage in the foreground.

 

I used some of my old Simon Says monthly kit patterned paper for the background page and strips. The best wishes sentiment is from a fiskars stamp set. I used brads and buttons to anchor down the happiness at home bird tag.

The sold-by-the-spool brand ribbon was wrapped and tied through the tag hole. This card would be perfect for someone retiring from their lifetime employment. It is definitely me. I find great happiness at home.

1 comment:

  1. How pretty!! Love the fun tag and the colors you used for this!!

    ReplyDelete