Sunday, June 29, 2014

Happy Birds

I stopped in at Tuesday Morning on Friday. I like to check out their clearance section and art supplies for good deals. I came across a couple of very large stamps and Bazzill cardstock at a very cheap price.

One of the stamps was a pair of cardinals so I used them with markers and spritz on watercolor paper. I learned this technique in a recent Watercolor class. One layer of color and multiple spritz of water you can get several stamps of varying intensity. It is a fun technique.

I decided to use one of the prints for a thank you card. I went into my stamp drawer stash and pulled out the Simon Says October card kit set "giving thanks". I love the tweet line stamps.

 

I added some distress inks, pattern paper, black cardstock accents and a few black gemstones. Oh happy birds.

Thanks for stopping by today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment