Thursday, June 12, 2014

Dogs on a Beach run

 

I have a close friend I met 10 years ago when she and her husband moved into the neighborhood. We became friends because of our common interests in cooking and crafting. We have shared a lot over the last 10 years including our sibling dogs. When they go away we take Daffodil, when we go, they take Andy.

 

 

Each of our pups is at home in which ever house they find themselves.

Over the years I have taken on different crafts and each time my friend has already done that and has supplies tucked away in boxes related to that craft. When I made Jewelry in 2009 she gave me boxes of beads. When I took up card making last year she gave me stamp sets, ink and lots of paper. A few weeks ago I got into mixed media and she gave me two large blank canvases. Although she had tried it, painting was not her forte. She did ask that I might create one of my mixed media pieces to put on the wall in her house.

So this past week while they were away and we were dog sitting I created "dogs on a beach run" using one of the blank canvases. I hope it is what she had in mind.

 

Thanks for stopping by. If you want to subscribe to my blog, sign up below ... At the very bottom of this page.

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure she's going to just love it! It's so creative and I can tell you loved making it. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete