Sunday, January 5, 2014

Yay

I has so much trouble getting the lay of the land for my blog. I downloaded Blogsy for updates on my IPAD. After a few videos, I was able to take off on publishing. Granted, I still have a lot to learn, but my basic skills are in place. But the layout troubled me. Pictures spilled off the page, colors and fonts unmanageable and how was I to add links in the margins?
I thought that I needed to drag out the laptop for some help. So I proceeded to log into blogger.com only to find that the browser on this (not so old) piece of equipment was incompatible with the application. Woe is me! I was oh so frustrated.
Until this morning... I was determined to overcome these hurdles and make it work. I have been doing computer stuff for 47 years, and you can teach an old dog new tricks. There are so many beautiful layouts in blogs out there... (Out there. -- ha, ha where is that exactly?). I can make me one too.

What would it take to get a browser that did work? Google based? Let's try the Chrome. Voila, not so tough. Templates? Whoa, customization.. I can do this. HTML is my friend. OK, by 10 am, I was in business. Like my look? Doesn't really matter, cause I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment