Monday, April 28, 2014

CLEAN GRUNGE

Oxymoron.

This week's ADDICTED TO CAS challenge #37 is GRUNGE. Hmmmm.

How do you get grungy And be clean and simple? It's like getting dirty in your Sunday best. I'm game. Speaking of game... A moose will do, how about two in a muddy fight?

To keep my card CAS, I made it one layer with several stencils, one on top of another in lots of hues of browns, golds and yellows. Distress Inks: wild honey, squeezed lemonade, walnut stain, vintage photo and tea dye. The sentiments are stamped in black stazon. I think I need a shower after this mud fight.

3 comments:

  1. I had the same thought, Celise ... CAS and Grunge ... together?? You've achieved it brilliantly here ... fabulous colour combo for your 'mud fight' ... and such a great sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE making grunge CAS cards. I guess that is why I chose the codeword lol lol. Everyone has stepped up to the plate including you with this card. I love the messy and dirty free for all with your moose. Great card! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layered stenciled grunginess (is that a word?). Thanks so much for linking up your card to our Grunge challenge at ATCAS ;)

    ReplyDelete