Monday, April 21, 2014

Random happiness

I was perusing my some 33+ blogs I follow to check on my recent challenge posts. When I checked on Addicted to stamps, I noticed the Sponsor was 'A random fan'. Having never seen this company before I sought it out to find digi stamps in etsy, not only that but another challenge opportunity. Not sure how to keep them all straight... But I try.

 

The current challenge on that blog was to use one of the digi stamps on the sketch. So I purchased Monet on her bicycle, downloaded it to my silhouette cameo and sketched it twice, cut and colored with distress markers. Then I matted it and tied it with a bow. The sentiment was from the Simon Says stamp Color Me set.

I am submitting this card for the following challenges:

Addicted to stamps: ANYTHING GOES challenge #91

A Random Fan: Sketch #4

 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love how you split the image in two. Beautiful. Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you're using A Random Fan image. Great colouring too. thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you split this image and made it work so wonderfully with that sketch! I used the same image this week - too cute :o) Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete