Saturday, April 5, 2014

Tangled in the garden.

The Little Tangles challenge this week is #34 Masking. I enjoy masking my cards to get good layers without overlays. I downloaded one of the digi stamps and developed the card around it.

I cut two masks out of contact paper I bought at the dollar store. One of the bird above and a second of a hello butterfly stamp. I stamped the butterfly on the card stock in black dye ink and coved it with mask, then placed the bird mask along side. Using flowers and leaves and various colors of ink I created a garden on top of the masks. Then I removed the masks and colored the bird and butterfly with distress markers.

I edged the card base with black washi tape strips and mounted the garden on top then used wink of Stella to add some shine to her belly. She looks pretty happy in her garden.

 

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! Awesome masking! Thanks for playing along with the Little Tangles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love your birdie in all the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete