Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dreaming Try Folds

I have been busy the last few weeks working on try folds. These have a lot of coloring, but I am getting better at it. I have tried different media.. Distress markers, distress ink with daubers, water colors, pebbles chalks and as this one, prismacolor pencils with Gamsol.

Try fold card cover
The pencils were taking a long time, but I think I have it to a science now, so I can whip color on pretty quickly. I have 6 more to complete and then my task is finished.
Try fold inside

I am submitting this for the ANYTHING GOES challenge #7at A Random Fan. I found this blog earlier this week and I am smitten.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is beautiful. Love the fold and the amazing colouring. Thanks for playing at A Random Fan and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at A Random Fan xx

    ReplyDelete