Friday, April 25, 2014

My hero

I got this lawn mower guy stamp from Art Impressions a while ago. When this week's challenge came along as MASCULINE cards, I knew exactly what to use.

 

I stamped the image twice, colored one with distress markers and the second all in gray. I fussy cut both and glued them together. I used the barn from the Try-Fold harvest set as the background on Neenah solar white cardstock and colored it with distress markers and pebbles chalk. The sentiments I printed and cut on my silhouette cameo using a black gel pen and bordered with pattern card stock also cut from the cameo. I used distress ink shading on the lower portion of the card and attached the sentiments and lawn mower guy with adhesive strips. Lastly I colored a small heart die cut with red and applied glossy accents and used wink of stella to give his teeth some some shimmer.


The only thing missing is a beer can and my hero would be complete.

2 comments: