Sunday, April 13, 2014

Egg-cel lent

 

I downloaded this pattern and created this oval on my silhouette cameo. I used pink cardstock for the decorative die pattern and cut the ovals from gingham print and white cardstock.

I made these in yellow, green, blue, pink and two in purple. The bow was cut from white cardstock and folded. I used adhesive squares to prop up the bows. The tag was created using an inky antics stamp with memento rose bud ink, attached with silver yarn and embellished with a matching pink flow die cut.

This version goes in the mail tomorrow so it can get to California for my grand daughter by Easter.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea Celise! These egg-shaped cards are perfect for Easter and a great way of using pattern paper - that bow is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your egg shaped card and how you made a whole set of them!
    Thanks for joining us at CASual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete