Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Unbreakable

Let's face it, now and again we all hit a few bumps in the road on this life's journey. We experience loss, hardships and many disappointments. But we pick ourselves up and get back in the game. Not broken, just bent.

This mixed media project came to me the other morning. I thought about doing an art journal page, but decided a 12x12 canvas would have so much more impact. I had intended for the heart to be a colorful mosaic, but the colors ended up being so wrong with the background. So I changed them. During the video taping, my battery died, so I did not get the final changes. But alas, the final project is there.

View On YouTube:
https://youtu.be/VoXY4MQsAws

Product List:
stencil by dylusions and Tim Holtz
Fine line marker - White
Liquitex professional Matte Medium, Gesso and Glazing medium
Ranger Archival Ink - jet black
Daler Rowney Acrylic Ink - sepia
Deco Art acrylic paints
Dreamweaver embossing paste translucent
Blick Soft Pastels

Thanks for stopping by. Leave me a comment so I know you visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment