Friday, July 20, 2018

Sunday Stamp Challenge

Happy to get back to this challenge I found a few weeks ago. There are times when I just want to make a card and it is always nice to have some inspiration. This week it was a color challenge. I went through all my inks to find the colors that resembled the tranquil cottage colors.


The mauve-ish color was similar to a versamagic chalk ink I had in stash called spring pansy.
The subtle pink resembled the Ali Edward's Astoria, a pigment.
The dark sea blue I had to create using a combo of Hero Arts Pool and Studio Calico Mojito.
The last color, I think was black, so that was my versafine
For my neutral, I used a white card base.

here is my card. I love those crazy birds.
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. OK, this bird seriously made me giggle - check out those googly eyes! Super cute use of our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celise, this is so FUN! I love that bird and his goggly eyes! Such a great way to use the color combo! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! I love your crazy bird and those tree sprigs. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete