Thursday, November 29, 2018

Turn Mistakes Into Beauty

Truth is, I did not make mistakes on this, not many anyway, maybe should have stayed away from the Sepia Ink, it always make mud. I just liked the saying, so I built the canvas around it.



This is an 8x8, new size for me. When Michaels had a BOGO and free shipping, I went in! I also used some ephemera pieces from my scrapbooking stash which is rare for me: clay, brads, fabric, metal and string. Lots of good 3D.

I do like how water color paper gives my art and extra dimension too. The bird would have otherwise faded into the background.

The YouTube Video, only 12 minutes, good music, enjoy

Mixed Media Turn Mistakes into Beauty

Product List:
Shawn Petite flower silhouette and numbers Stencils
TCW Bird stencil
Liquitex Matte Medium, Gesso, Glazing Medium, Gloss Varnish
Deco Art Acrylics
Marabu Art Spray
Ranger Archival Inks
Stampset by One Little Bird
Canson Watercolor paper
Uniball white gel pen
Inktense Pencil
General Charcoal Pencil
Blick soft Pastels
Grumbacher Final Fixative

No comments:

Post a Comment