Wednesday, November 7, 2018

The Lone Cypress

This is one of the most photographed trees in the world. Mine is no exception. We traveled the PCH and took 17 mile drive most just to see this. When I started working on the video I did not know that it would be my Creative Team Piece, but I was so pleased with the result, it had to be my reveal for November. I sold it at a craft fair to a friend who wanted to give it to her son. I hope it is loved.



And the Video: Mixed Media Landscape "The Lone Cypress"

Product List:
Shawn Petite Collage Papers and Stencils: Bricks and Bubbles Doodle Stacked Stones Old World Minis Postage 1 Pine Cones Numbers 1
LIquitex Matte Medium, Gesso, Satin Varnish
Deco Art Acrylics and Fluid Acrylics
Dina Wakley Clear Gesso and Collage Words
Aleene’s Tacky Glue
General Charcoal Pencil and stick
Ranger Archival and Distress Inks
Hero Arts Block stamp
Uniball white gel pen
Blick soft Pastels
Krylon Workable Fixative
Grumbacher Final Fixative

Music by Epidemic sound
Tennessee Skyline - Mikael Rosman
Drama Expressive Trailer - Magnus Ringblom
Good Mood Guitar - Bo Järpehag
Beautiful Modern Piano - Johan Hynynen
My Tongue Is Tied 4 - Bo Järpehag
Morning Sun - Sven Karlsson

No comments:

Post a Comment