Thursday, November 15, 2018

mixed media techniques for card making

When it was my turn to "crash my stash" I found mostly card making supplies. So I used my mixed media techniques and combined them with card making techniques and came out with some great, colorful cards. It is something I enjoyed doing and want to share on birthdays and other occasions.



And the video: Mixed Media Card Making

Product list:
Canson 9x12 140lb watercolor paper, Neenah cardstock
WeR Memory keepers glass craft mat and brad setter,
Ranger Distress Oxides, Archival Inks,
Tsukineko versafine ink, versamark ink and Glue Pad
Cosmic Shimmer Guilding flakes, EK tools powder tool,
usArtQuest PPA Matte adhesive, Aleene’s Tacky glue, double-sided adhesive,
Judikins clear and wow earthtone embossing powder, Dreamweaver embossing paste
Shawn Petite Stencils: Background Words, Trees, Garden2, Bicycle, wildflower & wildflower2
MISTI stamping tool, Kuretake zig clean color brush pens and waterbrush
Stampsets: Wendy Vecchi Script, Unity Post Card, Impression Obsession Scratched, square,
Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream, Jasmine Jones grow, grateful, symppathy and bicycle,
Lawn Fawn on the mend, MSE sympathy, Flora and Fauna woodland birthday,
Fiskars paper cutters, embellishments by: color theory, studio g and zing,
Martha Stewart bone folder and scoring board
Heidi Swapp reactive paint, foil and Minc

2 comments:

  1. i really like these it went a little fast for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really liked these cards it went a little fast for me but i am an older gak

    ReplyDelete