Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Shawn Petite Creative Team Post

I am up on Shawn Petite's blog today with my Solitude 12X12 mixed media. Shawn Petite Blog Link

My project was inspired by a magazine cut-out given to me by my very talented crafty friend from Artsy Endeavors.

The final project reminds me of the lake I grew up on in the summers. oh, nostalgia.


And here is the video on YouTube:
Mixed Media Solitude


Mixed Media 12x12 MDF board - “Solitude”
Product List:
Shawn Petite Stencils:
Numbers 1 Trees Background words Scribbles
LIquitex Matte Medium, Acrylic Ink and Satin Varnish
Deco Art Crackle Medium, Acrylics and Fluid Acrylics
Dreamweaver Black Embossing Paste
Pacific Arc and General Charcoal Pencils
Ranger Archival Inks
Wendy Vecchi stamp
Uniball white gel pen
Primacolor Final Fixative

No comments:

Post a Comment