Thursday, January 17, 2019

Mixed Media Trailblazer

After using an MDF board a canvas feels as light as a feather. I bought all these canvases so thought I would use one. I had a quote and a photo that was my inspiration. I used neither the quote nor the photo and went in my own direction. Trailblazing, shall we say.

I wanted to use some of my other stencils, I do have many. I created this


I am quite pleased with the finished product.

My YouTube Video:
Mixed Media Trailblazer

Product List:
Deco Art dimensional texture paste
Tim Holtz "Rays" stencil
TCW Palm Tree stencil
Reeds stencil (my own design)
Liquitex Matte Medium, Gesso, Glazing Medium, Satin Varnish
Deco Art Acrylics
Ranger Archival Inks
Uniball white gel pen
Blick soft Pastels
Grumbacher Final Fixative
Dreamweaver black embossing paste

No comments:

Post a Comment