Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2018 Christmas Card Album

I have always kept Christmas Cards. I used to put them away with the Christmas tree each year and look at them when I decorated the following year. Then they would go out in the trash, or recycle. 5 years ago I started on my paper crafting sojourn and learned how to create albums with cereal boxes and patterned paper. One particular album I saw on YouTube was a 5 part chunky album that held Christmas Cards. I tried it, and then every year thereafter I would revisit the project and create another one. These now have become a part of my Christmas decorations.



This is the one I made this year. I got so many cards I had to add an extra hinge. I will have to start looking for a cereal box so I can get ready for next year. Here is the video:
Christmas Album 2018

Product List:
Cereal Box, supersized like from Cosco
Patterned Paper
Glue Stick
Tacky Glue
Scor Tape
Patterned Paper
Emphemera
Tools:
Scoreboard
Punch Board
Magnets
Bone Folder
May May Made it: Chunky Album link to Part 1:
Chunky Album Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment