Sunday, January 20, 2019

Mixed Media Inspire



So I am taking an "Everything Art - Wanderlust 2019" class all year long.


We are in week 2. It is geared for Art Journaling, but I am not much of an art journaler, maybe I will be by the end of the year. But today I put the project on an MDF board. It is not my typical style, I prefer landscapes and I am not good with white space.

I do love the instructor's style, but it is not mine. Her name is Athanasia Papantoniou, she is from Greece and her YouTube channel is
athanasiapap


Hope you enjoy the video:

for this textured white piece with sequins and random designs is: Mixed Media Inspire

Product List:
Liquitex Matte Medium, Gloss Gel, Gesso, Matte Varnish
Marabu Art Crayons
Ranger Archival Inks
Prismacolor Final Fixative
Trend 2 sticker sheets
foam letters
Word stencil by Shawn Petite
Sequins
Sharpie black marker

No comments:

Post a Comment