Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Life in Pawleys

Been a while since I posted. I have not been idle, I have been preparing my videos for Shawn Petite's creative team and I cannot reveal them until next month. I have also been getting ready for my first exhibit at a craft fair here in town. I hope people like my work, I am keeping the prices low because I am not a known artist (yet) and I would rather have someone who enjoys my work have a piece of art rather than drag them all home and have to find wall space in my house.

I am very short on canvases, I had to order more. I did have a couple of 5x5s so I used them today.



These are both very recognizable to locals. Caledonia is a gorgeous golf course on the Waccamaw and our beach is always beautiful, especially at sunrise.

Here is the Video: Mixed Media Life in Pawleys


Product list: Liquitex Matte medium, gesso, Deco Art acrylics, Uniball gel pen, General Charcoal

No comments:

Post a Comment