Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Autumn Splendor

Even here in the low country we are sensing a change of seasons. Granted the temperatures during the day reach the mid 80's still but the air is not quite so heavy as it has been. The mornings too, are so much more tolerable. Does not hit you in the face when you walk out to get the paper. In fact it is quite pleasant.

Now that the hurricane threat and flooding threat are over, I can get back to what I do best. Play and Sleep. My sleeping habits were pretty much destroyed during the last few weeks on the west coast and evacuated. Nice to get into my own home and into my own bed

So I decided it was time to create an Autumnesque mixed media project and since I was doing one, why not do two?



These started with a picture then I added paint and others medium to create the canvas. I created a video of the process.

Since most of the work was paint, I sped it up 1000%. Hope you enjoy.

Mixed Media Autumn Splendor


Product list: Liquitex Matte medium, gesso, Deco Art acrylics, Uniball gel pen, Micron 02, Archival Ink, Blick Soft Pastels, trees stencil by Shawn Petite

No comments:

Post a Comment