Sunday, September 23, 2018

Have paints will travel



When I travel I like to bring some form of art with me. Before we left on our 2 week trip to the west coast I stamped several Christmas card stamps on watercolor paper and packed them with my handy dandy Koi paint set.

While visiting with the grand daughters we spent an afternoon painting. Then the next leg of the trip we were so busy I rarely had downtime except in the evenings. Evenings are NOT my creative time so it was a while before I took it up again.

On one of our last days we decided to just stay in. We had a beautiful Airbnb in a gated community just outside of San Diego, it was Sunday and football was on. This is a relax day so I took out my paints and got busy



I am very happy with how the water color has progressed with more and more practice. When I get home, providing my house is not flooded, I will mount the paintings and add sentiments. It will give me more Christmas cards ready for the season.

Thanks for stopping by, leave me a comment so I know you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment