Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Welcome Friend

Yesterday's message of the day was about how important friends are.

"if you have nothing in life but a good friend, you are rich"


For me, a true friend is one who can keep me grounded, and I have one of those.

I knew I wanted to work on a painting and decided to use one of the printed vintage doors that I have been holding onto. I wanted to alter it some, because I don't want to copy someone else's work, but perhaps just use some techniques. So I made this 12x12 canvas with lots of beach sand and crackle paste.



Here is my video on YouTube:

Mixed Media Welcome Friends



Thanks for stopping by, leave me a note, so I know you were here.


As promised, my products list.
Deco Art Acrylic Paints
Liquitex Gesso, Matte Medium and Glazing medium
Stencils by Shawn Petite
Charcoal Pencil
white uniball pen
Blick soft pastels
Daler & Rowney Artist Ink
Spellbinders embossing folder
Dreamweaver embossing paste
Ranger crackle paste

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Texture work is excellent! The blue pot would be more contrasted if brick were leaning more to orange tones. You have a unique style!

    ReplyDelete