Monday, August 20, 2018

Owls In The Dark

I created a fun canvas today using black gesso and a moon mask. I also stamped two Art Impressions owls, colored with copic markers and cut them out. The tree also was fussy cut.


I have been craving cooler temperatures lately and these types of projects help get me there. I did see we may get as low as 70 degrees on Thursday Night. That will be glorious if it happens.



The video is on YouTube.
Mixed Media Owls in the Dark 8-20-18


I was able to get this all done in the same day. I am improving.


This quote, for me, would be morning dark, not night dark. My creativity starts before the sun rises and dies way before it sets.

Product List:

Liquitex professional Matte Medium, black Gesso
Deco Art acrylic paints and fluid acrylics
Charcoal Pencil - General
Art Impressions stamp - owls
Copic Markers - assorted colors
Aleene's Tack it over & over
Zig writer by Kuretake

No comments:

Post a Comment