Saturday, August 16, 2014

Mid August

I haven't posted anything in a few weeks!

Not that I haven't been active or creative, on the contrary, I have been in class! Away for a few days too, but mostly wrapped up in creativity.

I am doing some mini album scrapbooking in addition to card making, art journaling and mixed media. I took a Christmas card class a few weeks ago, I did it to get out of my workshop and interact with humans more than to do the cards. I have no interest in doing my Christmas cards until the temperatures drop below 60.

My first mini album is created out of a cereal box and will be all grandchildren from birth on. Not too much of an undertaking...

Mini album
 

I created this box card for my Friend's grandson's birthday.

This card was for a Sunday challenge, it was so much fun coming up with this layout.

Although I have not created the book yet, I started pages of my own mini album using some photos and stuff from my trip to Iowa last week.

 

Speaking of Iowa, my neice and I did some mixed media while we were there. I think she enjoyed our afternoon getting pasty fingers.

August is half way through, local kids go back to school next week. Our beaches will soon be devoid of tourists (yay).

I will try to do a better job at keeping this updated. It helps me to remember... You know what they say about short term memory... I already forgot.

 

 

Thanks for stopping by.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment