Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Be Resourceful

If you want to get anywhere in life, you must be resourceful. You cannot rely on others to solve your problems or get your answers.


This project was inspired by a whimsy flowers class I started. These are not whimsy poppies, these poppies are realistic. In my next few projects I will be stepping outside my comfort zone to create paintings of non-linear whimsical flowers. Wish me luck. I can do it. I am resourceful.

This Video:
Mixed Media - Be Resourceful


Product list:

Liquitex Matte Medium, Gesso, Gloss Varnish
Stencils by Shawn Petite, Donna Downey and Martha Stewart
Deco Art Acrylics
Ranger Archival Inks
Soho soft Pastels
Fineliner no clog caps
Zig Pen
Dreamweaver Embossing Paste
Dina Wakley Clear Gesso
Alpha Stamp by Studio Calico
Marabu Art Spray
Fixador Final Fixative

No comments:

Post a Comment